Sunday, March 11, 2012

And once again.......

I have become that blogger that hasn't had a new post in ages! I am so sorry! We have been busy and also sleep deprived, dealing with a teething toddler. I do believe all 4 of Myles eye teeth have now broken thru the surface and I am very excited that they are thru. Never thought I'd be so excited about teeth! I don't know that every child has as rough of a time with teething as poor Myles has. He wears his amber teething necklace from  Inspired by Finn daily and during the roughest teething times gets a daily dose or two of Hyland's teething tablets. Some nights we'd end up having to give a dose of baby Advil as well. I think all of these things helped, but still we had a lot of sleepless nights here in our house.
Myles turned 18 months on March 1st and is such a smart & fun little boy. He LOVES being outdoors and if he doesn't think he has been at the park long enough or out in the backyard for ample time, he wails when you try to bring him in or put him in the car (if at the park). Paul & Myles have discovered playing at the Children's Garden near us and so yesterday the 3 of us went and explored. Myles also enjoyed going up the stairs at the McKinley Monument. Apparently he doesn't have his mother's fear of heights! I had to walk up the grassy section along the stairs and veer over to the part where it levels out as heights really freak me out! Myles also really loves doing his puzzles. I am amazed that he knows where each piece goes, even in the more difficult ones. His 18 month dr's appointment was good. He is still 24 pounds, but now the height of a 2 year old I guess.
Not much else new, but I will try and be more faithful about blogging at least once a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment