Thursday, April 5, 2012

This makes me fuming angry!!

If you know your child has a cold, or is sick in any way. SKIP going to play groups! It is not fair to your child with their comprised immune system to drag them out & about and not fair to the healthy child who is attending. 2 children at a play group I was at this week had the nasty green-yellow snot flowing from their noses & guess what? Myles is coughing & has a congested nose now. I understand wanting to get out of the house, but why infect others because you are bored with being at home. I think I am going to take my child to the home of the child who infected him and let the mother take care of him until he is better. I do feel bad because I really should have just left when the sick children showed up.

No comments:

Post a Comment