Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Myles Greggory Charles

Thought I would post a little of the story of Myles birth! The due date that was given was 08/26/10. That date came & went and my dr's suggested I get induced. I had been having a lot of tightening in my stomach for the past week or so and was 4 cm dilated the day before & pretty well effaced. I was nervous and normally wouldn't have been into the idea of an induction, but hearing the reasons given we felt like it was the right decision. So on 09/01/10 we headed to the hospital to be there at 7am. Here is a photo of me walking out the door, last time in our house without a baby. 

ry=400.jpg
We get to the hospital, get in our room. Mom & Dad arrive. They hook up the epidural (I for sure wanted one once I found out I was being induced) The nurse starts the pitocin for the induction. After this it was probably around 8:30 or so. I don't fully remember. 

ry=400.jpg

This picture was hard for me to post! My face looks huge!! But it was a last photo of just Paul & I so I figured I had to post it! 

Around 2 they told me to start pushing. I pushed for an hour and out came Mr. Myles!! 
He was so cute (still is!!) 

ry=400.jpg
All 8#'s and 4 oz of Myles!! 
He wasn't a fan of getting his footprints. Poor little guy had also breathed in some meconium so they had to take him away quickly before getting weighed & the footprints to get that out of his nose and body. 

ry=400.jpg
Getting to hold him!! 

ry=400.jpg
And Paul getting to hold him as well! 

ry=400.jpg
First family photo!! LOVE :) 

ry=400.jpg
ry=400.jpg
ry=400.jpg
ry=400.jpg
ry=400.jpg













No comments:

Post a Comment